Sunday, June 22, 2008

Unhealthy day

Today im awake on 12 pm , whn i step into kitchen i only saw a note on da fridge " eat urself"
alamak.. no idea.. go in n korek maggie mee 2 cook le " perisa asli" haha. orang asli.
yummy yummy.

When my mom was bak from office , she told me she's goin out 2 buy stuff later wif my sis n my aunt. I asked her whr dey go cuz i wanted 2 follow. When i heard she said 'Prangin' , my reaction cums on time " wa mai liao , lu kaki ki"

She's leavin at 4pm n b4 she went out she stil tel me later u buy food by urself yea. i wont b comin bak so early. i was like !@#@#$%#$%$^%$&

no idea..2nd packed of maggie mee " perisa kari"
im goin mad wif it already .
After a meanwhile my 2nd aunt called me n i went down to find her
she took me 2 her house n wait 4 my mom em n makan dinner 2gether.
My sis bought lots a stuff cuz of her study n seh tried it 2 show my aunt dey al 1 by 1.
By da time v leave n go makan , it is 11pm. zzzzzz

supper le lar!! stil dinner meh.
2day i had a very very unhealthy food n i thinkk fatty is comin 2 me
T.T .....stil few days left im leavin Penang le.
Goin kl study next fri T.T ....
hokkien mee , laksa , bye bye.....
I gonna mis my baby so badly too..
aiks

crazy edit..over borin

No comments: