Monday, June 23, 2008

Aunty's Shoppin


Sunday is family day . And aroound 2smtg , my dad asked us 2 go Queensbay. yuhoo..
cuz my sis n i gonna leave Penang soon. hahaha. Especially her , go Sarawak pulak.
Unless thr has a bridge dat link sabah sarawak wif Terengganu la. hahaha.

V did an aunty shoppin at al da hypermarket cz of da preparation 4 my sis 2 go sarawak in dis sat.
haha. 2.30 pm v had our lunch at Sunshine square n shop thr..
its reli borin kaaa siiii.. aiks. cin cai bought a slack n belt for my "formal day"

den my dad took us 2 Giant pulak!!!
shop lai shop ki n c al those groceries.. n had been psycho thr by takin pic thr
hahaha.


i'm takin kid's things 2 play~ ahahaha.
Rampas their toys..




Wassup Mr Dustbin~!


Pheww...finally time 2 go Queensbay 2 meet up with my aunt
saw a pinkish calculator at Jusco~ haha. my baby wil like it!


Afterwards pi sports shop 2 c kicks again
Rockin dis Vans 2day n forever!! wraps tour '07!! yuhoo
i like it!!!!!!!!!!!



Finally , dinner time.
had my dinner at Dave's Deli with da yummy roasted chicken n duno wat chicken chop it is.
haha





hell yeah dats my youngest sis , she cant wait eatin n drinkin b4 i took pic
hahaha


B4 v went home stil go Tesco 4 a while pulak.
its 10 smtg d..alamak.
tired la mom!!!


yahoo. fianlly 11.25pm n im home!!!
my aunt gave me an 'ang pau' n said its 4 my study
whn i open it i was like @@!!!!




weee,...1k~ 1k n rm30 from another aunt
hahahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha funy sia yrs tat 2 pic