Saturday, June 7, 2008

Crazy Preparation For My Study =)

waacha~ had my crazy shoppin 2day at Prangin Mal..
at 1st v al managed 2 go qb.....bt suddenly change 2 P.m
lolx..
and surely da 1st thing i did is go 4th floor 2 find smtg 2 cover n protect my baby "laptop"
wakaak.. n at last only bought a silicon keyboard cover 4 it~
haha..other thing was TOO expensive~ =s
After it , i continue my shoppin 4 my collar tee
aiks..utm memang ma huan..compulsory 2 wear collar tee..
n cuz of it i haf 2 buy it al again~
god bless..2day Gio dano has storewide 40% discount!!!
wakaka..surely cope lots a collar tee in it..
get those simple 1~ 4 study nia mar~
haha

haha..dis shirt i bought it bt i duno y..i not reli like it only~



at last surely i wont 4get abt my levi's lar!! wahahah..went 2 buy 1 more pants at thr.. a new levi's copper 4 me~ ^^
kekex..last bt not least.. " zhi lian kuang" surely wil stil been possessed~
wahaha


7 comments:

Ken Joo said...

i think the polo t kinda suit u ler... y u dun like it ?? haha.. how much did it costed u for that ??

SY said...

walau! u look like a child! nice shot!

ForlornBrat said...

hmmm..saix..my face gt so gina meH??
how cum every1 says lidat..
hmmm...
den i muz curse myself 2 look older d

ForlornBrat said...

hey ken joo.. emmm...
each of em rm59.90 wif 40% discount
i bought 5..
haha
around 200+ la
hahaha

SY said...

haha! but look nice la heng dai!

ForlornBrat said...

haha..serious??
den ok le la!!
haha..cute n handsome hor?
ppl might think u're blind..
say i handsmome//
haha..bt no idea lar..
heng dai is lidat 1..
por lai por ki
hahaha..hor entao n yeng zai saix

Anonymous said...

woor,
tio toto r?
buy so many cloth leh,
buy some for me la,
hehe...