Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home

2nd day in Kedah n 2day i'll be leavin 2 Penang.
It's like goin 2 Kedah for fun only.
hahaha. waste petrol waste money.
When im awake its adi 1pm.. whoah...not my bed i stil can slp so sweetly.
ahahaha. officially pig i think.~!!
went for my lunch n afterwards go n find my ah ma,,
she looked so pale...n weak...T.T
aiks..sim tia....seein her for an hour n aunt said its late
time 2 bak..
n after i bought my ticket..bak by express bus alone 2 Georgetown d..
ntg 2 do yet sleepy..
Awake 3hours n now i wanna slp bak d..hahahahaha
Its raini again.. alamak





can u c how dirty da glass is???!?!
my pic al bcum so blur!! shit..
Its so dirty until i dare not 2 approach it. hahaha. sit quietly until fell asleep/


After it reached Georgetown.
Bak by Ferry n finally i reached home at 7pm
exhausted.......

No comments: