Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fuuyoo Fuuyoo~

Last nite i was into bed at 3am..
n 2day early in da mornin 11am (maybe not dat early lar) XD
My bestie Siong called me.
He said :" oi..wake up d..kia..we go makan"
i ans him " wth..so early..u siao adi is it?"
He juz said " ok hah..5min later i go ur house fetch u..tata..(phone closed)"
i was like " ..............."

No idea lor..i haf 2 go~
bath n brush my teeth under sleepin mode
change my shirt n wear my spect wif half sleepin mode
ride motor wif awake mode..
haha..scared die~
den goin down 2 Ground Floor
n surely go makan le..asked me 2 treat him sumore T.T
haha..memang torture..

den whn im home i was my mommy was cookin smtg dat use yam n " tii kueh" combo 1~
i duno wat is it
haha..bt its delicoius~ thx mom~ ^^

den den den den den...
chiang chiang..wanna go climbin d!!
haha..

I'm in da same car wif my sis n her bf ^^

n drivin drivin n drivin..v were listenin 2 911 sang by eminem
suddenly........v saw "999"

yuuhoo..reached!!
now its time 2 warmin up n climb climb
wakakak..

It's not me of course..haha..

v juz went up 2 num3 mountain..
fuuyoo.....wat happen 2day???
how cum da mountain was shoo crowded!!



allah~ now i noe!!
dey had a charity for 四川's' victims~
haha..no wonder so crowded.
n lots a food 4 dat day..
apa pun ada..
like picnic
hahaha.



n hell yea..time 2 home.
its 6.30 d.
haha.
on da way im goin down fr da mountain.
i saw a blackie wif nice skin is tryin 2 climb on da mountain al alone
without any owner~
haha..maybe its owner stil dat slow thn it



Lastly , i haf my yummy yummy dinner at home
family gathering~
haha..

3 comments:

Ken Joo said...

dun tell me you never eat the combo of "ti kuei" and yam b4 lo... are u chinese ?? haha... lol...

ForlornBrat said...

haahah..surely i haf la..in front my our sch oso haf wat~ kekex.
juz i duno wat it call
hahaha

Anonymous said...

walao,
so many function lo u,
siong so bad d lo,
so early cal u wake up,
n call u treat r?
is he treat d leh