Monday, June 9, 2008

Funky **Monday**



It's a rainy day 4 2day..hmmm
nice temperature n nice scene 4 me
i love rainin~ ^^

b4 im leavin..
ahem , snap a pic 1st. showin wat m i rockin 2day. XD

Whaat a messy room huh ~ XS

After it ,
i had my break-lunch 2day wif my aunt 2day
she's off n v went out 2 makan makan 2gether like mommy took son 2 makan
haha

V went 2 Restoran Japan " Matsuki"
hohho..den v hade our special set lunch at thr..
bt i've forgotten da food name T.T
nvm..i haf pic..
u al help me 2 determine it.
haha.




i was readin dis comic b4 i get my food.
bt......i cant even understand a word!!
haha..i get it juz bcuz of da author looked so funny
hahaaha

tada!!! sector clear!!
wahhhaa..al those food has been deleted n destroyed by my mouth

XD . Never 4get 2 snap a photo b4 im drinkin my last cup of Green Tea..
haha

yuuhoo , dats my key chain. haha. they are al my lover
hmm hmmm , after it went 2 G.P walk walk 4 a while
haha. very confuse wif smtg...........................



which boxer should i get?
snoopy or the simpson's???
wahahahaha..i luv both of em!!

haha..never 4get 2 be narcissistic!!
ahaha
n hell yeah..after it i went 2 my aunt's office n i saw both funky tires!!!
dats it!!
dats my day
hahahaha. Enjoy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wa!
so many food!
i wan eat!
sure very exp rite?

haha,
i duno u also is a自恋狂lai leh,
haha...