Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kinda Regret

I beh tahan wif my hair.!
Its too messy n long until everytime when im awake wil have diff hairstyle
ahaha.

So pi haf my hair cut around 3pm .
to a shop dat i....maybe wil trust on it ba...step in n wash my hair~
den a pretty hairstylist touch here touch thr den said "cut a new hairstyle 4 you yea"
I juz ans " ok ok , no prob , entao can le" hahah..
But after 20min...
I was like...apa ni.....nothin change!!!
Hahahaha..she's juz makin it not dat thick n besides of it..da shape is stil remain da same




n i bought dis thing together~ water wax..
hahaha..looked like solid perfume..
very pang~
but...aiks....da front hair.............
Why is it looked so sohai!?!??!?!
alamak..

2 comments:

SY said...

waaa
u got hair liao lo

ForlornBrat said...

diu u ..i always gt hair de la