Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Busy Preparation

This mornin i went 2 c my calendar n very sudden.....
I just remember my utm registry date is comin very very soon!!
I was like...o my gosh~ lots a thing haven't prepared yet!

Rushin n rushin..
da 1st place i went 2 is "Lembaga Hasil Pulau Pinang" to get setem hasil 4 my application form
da 1st image is.....
how cum dis buildin looked so big n da air conditioner is so fuckin hot!!!
its ok.....sabar....
den i go n press number n wait.
when i saw my number is appear on da electric board..
i go to counter 4 which is 4 Setem Hasil , i filled my form thr n apa laa.....
get a new number from him .
Wait again....da next number appeared. i went 2 da next counter which is 4 Setem Franking .
dat cute lao uncle gave me a number which written by him.
den wait at another counter AGAIN!!!
Finally i wait n pay da money den lari...

As wat my mom said , "Melayu perlu macam ni if not tak dah kerja"
Mom , u're right~ absolutely correct
hahaha.

Afterwards v went 2 Bank Islam 4 creatin a new bank account 4 my study , wat a lame uni..nit bank islam 1..hahahah..
new buildin at thr..quite nice ^^ n cold.....ahahha..a gd place 4 me cuz i've been walkin under da sunlight 4 2hours/!!

Lunch time....pi makan makan at food stall thr..
den im ready 2 go clinic for my medical check
1pm reach thr..nurse told me dat guy who in charge pi makan
perlu wait until 2 pm. doink.....
i had finished checkin anythin by doctor n nurses at 1.30pm..
wait until 2pm den finally i can haf my x-ray
with a funny pose like how prison nit 2 take a pic wif a number. Juz mine is wif naked top.
hahaha.
wat a creepy clinic..u cant c a thing under dis way..



yuuhoo....3pm...go homeeeeee......

No comments: