Thursday, October 22, 2009

OK, A seious 1

After a so so sooo long period. OMG! I'm seriously in love ALL AGAIN. At least i can feel da love im searchin for i think 1 year+ d and surprisingly it came back to me again. hahaha what else can i express? I'm just so amazed and happy that things can really or finally turned back to the LOVE we are searching for.

I admitted i've been a jerk/nuts/PB or whatever shit. Apologize of that to YOU babe. U're really the important 1 in my life and hearts. U can change what on me and also change my attitude! Banyak heroin ko ni. Dai sek =D

So ahem! I think its really time 2 stop everythin im processing and im really really will maintain it and get us a new life we findin for TOGETHER kay?? I just wanna say sorry here and I LOVE U!! Yahoo I LOVE U wei hahaha.

Are u supposed 2 jump on the bed and sing Sha la la? Its finally sunshine! =)
xoxo. U'd be my only one!

p/s: Buta pun tau im emphasizing apa lol

No comments: