Sunday, October 18, 2009

Confession Part 1


Alright, actually i supposed to be tellin this loud bt i got no balls to tell face to face. Somehow thr's reli ltos a thing happen in my life. Sometime i've been boycott by certain gang, been x siok by them ahh bla bla blaa. And it all goes on just because of I'm saying no for my own rights.

Okay.. I've became lone ranger in k2 for almost 3weeks during weekends d i think? screw la i admit its fuckin boring but somehow its kinda nice. I dun scared or shy of tellin it out clearly and loudly over here even though i know u guys would read it. It's all really my own feeling.
You guys shud noe why i refuse of giving out my room for u guys 2 celeb.
1) I'm boring enough without laptop d at least gimme my own room 2 have my own privacy
2)It is fuckin smelly as u guys shud noe!
3)U all never clean even thou i told u guys to clean dat shit. But in the end u guys ended up by x siok me and boycott me. Whose fault actually? think. please.
4)It would be until late night, where u want me to stay over? Stiarcase or basketball court.

Seriously, Im here to say sorry for any offence but I reli do mean for wat i type and i reli reli hope u all could jz realise. I have the right to say NO to smtg i DON'T WANT.
U wud say NO for some matter also right?
Please dun be so selfish. V are adult and v shud jz understand other's feel isn't it?
How can u think everythin for urself n expect others to obey and follow u?
Even Sultan will listen to PM's advice. Why cant u?

Come'on dude, time 2 change ur weird attitude for our last long friendship. My room ain't a drinkin room. I mean it. I would just report if i found dat heheh.

No comments: