Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Confession Part 2

First of all, I must emphasize that this article not purposely written accordin to who and who. It's just what i feel. Sorry for any terms of violent and uncomfortable feelin.

OK, time flies damn fast and it's been a year and da half i've been in KL. Yet d\my lifestyle has changed either. At the same time i know there's lots a people can't reli accept my changes. Not to be rude, but I really think there's nothin wrong of changin. Its a part of growth as what my aunty told me. At least i know what am i doing and i know when is the time 2 stop or slow down my steps.

Seriously, I'm a big guy d! I could really listen to u all and differentiate everythin true or false by myself all my fren. It's about the way u guys express. Y cud i listen 2 my sis quietly and change? Bcus she's good to me and I noe her main purpose of controllin me. At least its nt because of any tak siokness or jealousy.

I know some of u all just spammin here and thr or even sayin something real BAD to some1 who is really important to me as to change their image towards me. Yet, hell yeah u guys won their heart and succesed. Should i congrats with champange or what? My dear friends or stranger. I REALLY REALLY DO know what am i doing. Even though i dun reli care what u guys gonna do. But! Come on kay! V are all youngster. I dun mind sitting down listenin u grumble or f**k me with everythin u x siok with me. I can listen and being calm. U should know that IF u reli know me well. Else dun judge me kay pls. Shud ask Daniel , Sean, Siong or Dylan, dey know who i m. That's da reason y we can handle our relationship well. We speak out loudly and accepting each other's opinion but NOT spammin.

Life is simple. U have ur own and so do i. U're enjoyin with yours and Im having fun with my life. Why do u wanna come and interrupt mine? Does it errr bring anythin goods or earns 2 u? Or owh yeah, U feel siok seeing my profile or anythin being harmed rite? Or just wanna let the who world thinks thats how i m? Or pissing me? hahaha. Come on babe! It will never works!
1) I will never feel piss, it's just some children's game like stickin 1 prank tortoise paper on other kid's back
2) My true friend would text me and ask for the truth. Yet, dey trust my words and support me.
3) Do what a youngsters do
4) I'm a gentleman not a sissy mommyboy that playin backstab stuff.

Friends, I'm being serious here. Please, anythin just talk 2 me face 2 face. Sms will do dun worry XD. Just don't do some small kid thing k? Peace~ =)

No comments: