Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm back!

Finally i got back to Penang and of a sudden i got the motive to post bloody crap stuff on my blog all again! hahaha.
Hmmmm been lots a harsh time in KL n also Penang. Like not so smooth only this sem but somehow it's goin to end and imma start a new sem with a new lifestyle again!
Before i 4get! Happi Deepavali to all my indian friends! May have a real damn fun wif all ur fren and dun tani too much. ahhaha. I too clear with u guy's attitude.

yeah yeah and this is only my introduction which would be a bit short cuz im still waitin for my photo to send thru my phone.
Over these months, i've been through so much of thing and i did lots a bad stuff too hahaha but nt like those gangster of cuz.

Damn my knee.. after sprained for 3times it totally became soft and i cant even jump or run as usual. Been stopped all my activities for 1month and as time goes by my weight is gaining and gaining. hahahaha.

OK ok thats all for this post. Im proceeding to another post

No comments: