Saturday, June 27, 2009

So Yesterday

I had a fucking nice time ystd!
haha *cough* i mean happy and enjoy nt those real bang boom.
Went to Gurney Plaza to watch 'Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen'
Jason and I bought 3.20pm ticket and we got the special treating cuz we booked online yet!!! I don't have the reference number. haha so i just tell that fella 'It's blank i'm headache of it too because i can't find any number on the copied sent to my email.'
'She doubted She thought yet she allowed us to buy haha'

What else can i say? I love this movie a lot!
It's 1 of the best movie on 2009! I love this show yahoooo
hahaha with student card sumore RM6 wakakaka budget of the day
Had fun over Gurney until 7 then i came home with stinks

Right after i had my dinner i saw Sean is nudging me.
Yeah yeah he is back. And we ajak 2 go yam cha.
After i bathed, go out again to meet up.
I met my stupid mei mei 'Ring' over there which is so malu apa la doink
and of course we asked our ex-classmate Caroline and Li Jin to sit down for a while haha

After drank and crap. Went to Momo's parking lot there to have 'yong tau fu'
No money no clubbing , no suit up , no clubbing.
thats why i din
hahahhaa
anyway thats my day. weeeeee

No comments: