Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day Of She Going NS


DAY 1 : 16/6/09
6:29pm : She's not replying right after she said she is registering for NS.
After 30min i called her and realised that the phone has kept by those officers.

It's just few hours and i'm missing her ady lols.

9:52pm : She called me and tell me she's fine =) i feel blessed she's doing great over thr ^^ hugs
Enjoy urself over there honey I'll be at home waiting for ur call anytime. Muacks

DAY 2 : 17/6/09
Was waiting for call with taking my ph to wherever i go for the whole day.
hahas seems to be today no phone call ady it's already so late. hmmm hmmm was doing fine today.
Sweetheart i miss you alot actually somemore friday is our 10th months d so hope u'll be here with me.
Take care urself sweetheart. Pray for you from the Kelvin loves u so much ^^ muacks

DAY 3 : 18/6/09
10:48am : I was fucking sad ! It's because she called me and i was fuckin bathing! arggh! I missed the chance of talkin to her. diuu.
It's already 3days haha It's kinda fast .
Tomorrow will be friday and after friday she can get back her ph dy yuhoo!
Tomorrow is our 10th months too baby. and we rae still standing tall! wauu
haha waiting for ur call 2moro honey! muacks. Love u baby
Slp tight. muz be hard 2 slp right since u slept so late every nite haha
Dun catch cold *winks* hugs

DAY 4 : 19/6/09
Happy 10th months anniversary Sweetheart! big muuuaccks for u! hahaha
I'm happy today because 1) it's ady 10 months and we never think of breaking up even we had fucking big quarrel. It's always the greatest between us because we always reserve a place for each other of 'forgiving'.
2) As u know my idol Edison chen is droppin to KL d and now maybe is yam cha-ing or on9-ing in his office d hahaha
3) Tomorrow i get to talk with u ady its Saturday!! yahoo haha I'm just so happy honey
Muackks. Wait for ur msg tomorrow yeah hehe *hugs*

DAY 5 : 20/6/09
I'm actually very very excited today. U know y? She got back her phone today. haha and within a day we have talked on da phone for thrice. Kekekex we just can't hide our excited-ness of sms-ing and talking to each other. Just after few days and i already so miss her. hahas wat da heck happen to me? It never happen such case on myself. kekex But its still a good thing though.
I'm sure sweethearthoneybear will very happy when seeing i open 1 post specially for her ^^
Say cheeseee honey. No doubt everyone likes ur smile! hehehe muacks.
U were still busy today with the stupid slogan and logo for ur company but its alrightt... As long as we can still say gd night to each other. haha *ahem*
It's time 2 slp. Have a great night honeybear. I love u

DAY 6 : 21/6/09
Early in the morning someone already woke me up and she said i slp so late when i actually wake up at 9 hahaha. Its bcuz she wake at 630 den she said i woke up late hahahs.
We had a great timein talkin sms-ing and teasing hahhaa. Im really enjoy chatting with you honey bt u gtg so fast! 5.30 gotta say bye bye d T.T 5.31 i started missing u ady hahaha
Slp tight sweetheat! must be sleepin d u thr are so hot make u sleepy haha
Wait for ur call tomorrow!

DAY 7 : 22/6/09
No phone call today means She not yet ask the officer of going back early? or lazy 2 line up?
haha or or or already having fun and enjoy over thr? Many probability haha
But anyway, I miss euu so much only honey~ somemore i'm sick ady it makes me even miss ur care and ur syang u used 2 give when I'm sakit haha~ hugs!
I'm waiting for ur call yeah honey. It may cure my headache i think hehe
Sleep tight and have a very sweet dream my babydear. Love u loads!

DAY 8 : 23/6/09
A super very good news! She's coming back today afternoon! yahooo honey i'm waiting for u yahoooo
hahaha nobody can und hw excited i m

No comments: