Saturday, April 3, 2010

Report of the Study Week

Well Well it was the 1st time i stayed here during study week due to I really lazy to go back and i feel pointless so i'd rather stay here and do my thangs.
Been studied abit abit for so many days and FINALLY i've finished what i supposed to do! yatta!!

At least for now i'm kinda free since all the notes i supposed to do i've completed it hehe.
How's study week? Lol what can i say is, " It's dead mutha fucking bored XD" I like do notes i like study but i just hate MEMORISE stuff. buuuuuuuuuu~

Managed to get some break time for me to watch some movies and animes too ahah and finally finished K-on and now waiting for Fairy tales next ep's~ hehhehe

Guys mz be sleepin soundly now right? Too bad i still can't sleep. Have to continue my study. weeee

No comments: