Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My few days in Penang for now

ah ha!! had back here for err i think 4 or 5 days d. Its a very nice day being here at least Penang is colder than KL hahhaa. I dun need 2 suffer from hotness.
And weee.. been sat under my coffee table with my bed for so many days d yet its reli nice being there hahaa it's so convenient to have my activity or sleep.

What i did for this few days? well. sleep eat sleep hahaha
Been tuned back to my normal lifestyle with 12am sleep 8am wake up!!!
OMG.. i never did this before hahaa. It's to rest my body n organ la befire all my activity goes on hiak hiak hiak hahhaa

watched plenty of ghost movie today and ahem... somthing not stable with my emotion d.. like goyang goyang sikit d.. deng.... y lla wanna watched 3 ghost movies 1 shot. now la scared myself by my own hahahaa. I know its dai sei no doubt. welll i just watched 怪谈movie and hmm it's super nice! even nicer than normal ghost movie! thumbs up!!!

No comments: