Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Story of Saturday until now

Saturday - Its a quite tiring day because i have to clean my room and wait for my parents to come and fetch me hehe. After that we went to Sg wang, times and lastly IKEA to do some shopping for the new house decorations hehe. Stayed over cousin's house for a night before leave. Pretty enjoy the day with parents since its been so long i never meet my parents yuuhooo.

Sunday - Went to Klang for dry and soup Bak Kut Teh which were so so delicious den balik rumah!!! hahahaha

1st time seeing the changed house but due to nt yet done so its so messy hahaa. Pic wil be upload after arranged. (too busy dy these few days so pardon for my late update)

Monday - Mom and dad both on leave so we went out for some shopping and eating. Went to Jelutong beef noodles with my mom, dad, sis, Ee Yong (sis's bf). Lol. What can i say about the noodles?? Its so so FUCKIN DELICIOUS!! for me la haha since its been so long i never ate it. I so wanna take 2nd bowl! hahaa. After that went to some Hi Fi shop to choose some Hi fi's and Amp. Finally bought a 42" Toshiba LCD TV and a harmon/karbon Hi fi set which total cost around 6.5k... the end XD

Tues - Sleep kao kao for so long then busy download stuff je since nt going to go out today haha. Have a new refrigerator and tv cabinet today. hmm hmm.. well.. went to make a new spects too since mine has broken haha. and the sales gal is hot. lol thats wat can i say haha. so.. thats all!!!!

Now.. lets share some songs and MV which i so into nowadays.. hehehe







No comments: