Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm back world!

After i stopped blogging for sooo long i thinkg it's time for me to get back to my desk. hahaa.
Hmmm it's been a very excited, amazing, emm cool emm nice emmm....suffer at da same time. lol

Well i know it's too late to share abt my new year eve's celebration story but i'm tellin it now. hahaha i had a real fun night that day and im happy haha. Even i was being in hatred that few days due to been ditched by friend in the middle of night but its all past now. As u all know, Kelvin won't keep all the hate and unhappy stuff for so long hahaa. For what right?

ok ok ok.. let's fast forward x16.... to this week!! hmmm it's a very nt so good week i would say.
I had 1quiz (sap sap water), 1 presentation (kinda tension XD), 3 TESTS (TIME TO DIE).
I've been suffering and stress for the whole week just because of the week and now i finally back to my mood because it has past!!! hahahaha. Time to relax man. And yeah i mean it hahaa. I'm nt gonna touch any book even i have 4 days holiday over here. hehehe Advantages of Wilayah Persekutuan for this week.

Heyy guyyss!! done ur shoppin for CNY d? man.. i bought too much of stuff i think. haha but im happy with my once in a year shoppin.
P/S: Sorry mom of spending so much ahhaa. once in a year right. forgive me la. ahhaa
will save it back for my future i promise. But! After i get myself a DSLR first. hahaa
ahem ahem.. lemme share mine 1st. well i bought two shirts, 1 jeans, 2 chino pants, 1 vans old skool, 1 sling bag and 1 big backpack which is real cool to me. hahaha. Well im still searchin for a Stadium Jacket. weeee..
Every shoppin mall in KL now is having gila sales and wow man! It's crowded DAILY!! haha

I also must say sorry to Zhi Jun of sudden ditch because of my sudden exam schedule. hehe so sorry i cant accompany u to to ur shoppin! But u have 3 girls accompany u i assume u are happy lah hahaha.

Lastly to share. Should say it's not the sudden thought d. I wanted to get myself a DSLR for SO LONG ADY. and i still haven't got myself 1 =( . Somehow ppl might ask me y is it so needed?
well.
1. I'm REALLY REALLY into photo shooting
2. Nothing can stop me from loving camera and taking picture
3. I just love it. and i like express my feeling and story thru PICTURE.
4. DSLR is always my favourite gadget since form4 It's jz i never said it out
5. I'd diet just to collect money to get it because i REALLY LOVE IT.
6. I wanted to bring my OWN camera ALL around the world and Record everythin is something call Memory.
7. I can think and discuss about camera for 3hours ++ lols.

And recently i really into Canon 500d but its expensive =(
so i changed myself to target myself on Canon 450d which is an old 1 but still a useful 1.
It's just RM2199!!! aishhh..
When can i get it man......... T.T



No comments: