Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Pick Up

I knew i won't enjoy shopping in Penang so the so-smart me has copped lots a stuff from Time Square before i land Pulauuu Pinang. haha
Surprisingly I spend over my budget lolss. Its normal hell yeah I know.
I'm management student but is that the way i manage my finance~
haaha we learn't Financial Accounting and General Managent~ why don't teach me Financial Management? I need it!

ok ok ok ok ok . Screw my introduction its pretty lame.
Before i back from KL.
I've copped myself 1 Quolomo's 18SX tee , 1 Kikstyo 18SX tee , 1 Levi's Clot Unionrial and my baby Visvim Christo x Clot Royale (the kicks i rock most of the time after i bought it. ) !
Photo will be update soon ^^ I'm gettin lazy once I'm back Penang sorry hehe

Anyway.. guyss...girls....I'll be free for this whole May.
Any activity may just call me out kay?
Even to Lorong Kulit I'll bagi muka also!
hahaha
Cheers

No comments: