Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally

Wee...finally i've got some time 2 update my blog..
its been a new year n i'd like 2 wish HAPPY NEW YEAR~ 2 my rakan rakan sekalian
of cuz by dis time its time 2 wish HAPPY CNY oso d.
haha..
I'm seriously enjoyin my new year eve at Sg Wang n it was damn so high!
cope a lot of new year clothes too.
guys n galsss...time 2 haf ur shoppin!
if u had..have it again!
hahaha. take dis opportunity 2 grab sum assssss.
kekex.
i had cope 3 clot's tee 1 subcrew's tee , 1 Neverland shirt , 3 shorts pants secara cheap cheap at Shibuya , Sg Wang n 1 nike Assult from BananaMutant ^^
its a nicest shoppin i've everr had cuz finally i gt everythin i so wanna get juz in 1 month ^^
thx mom~
haha

Ahem ahem...actually...
i shud have my class now..bt u noe?
i got 2 subjects dat until now i stl haven't seen dat Lecturer's muka b4..
its been 3 weeks i start my 2nd sem d..
hahaha. dis lecturer is reli racun huh~

anyway I've updated my blog~ ^^
shi ying u better dun say i left it here again hur~
ahaha

No comments: