Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back 2 work~!

I'm bak 2 work again!!! for a day only..kekx.
bak 2 help my boss work 4 1 day..cuz da another worker not comin 2day~
luckily she said wil help her boss work too..
so v both busy our own stuff~ hehe..

its only after few months n my boss's shop changed a lot!
their stuff al turns so so gd~ bt...skinny jeans ...exx..i cant wear it..looked cacat~
ahaha..

of course i went 2 haf my hair cut 2day lar..its not like wat i imagine bt its not dat bad oso lar~
kekex.


n yet 2day im rockin my OriginalFake "Strength" tee , Head Porter Polka Dot Ipod Pouch , Short pants wif my Nike Delta Force~ ^^

around 4 pm .....da stock has cum n it was like......killin me~!!!
dats whole row of stock dat v gonna do..wait wait wait..
its only from 1 packets.. n yet , v haf 4 packets 2 do!!
sweet n sexy~ dats da colour skinny jeans~ its so colourful bt not my type..lol


tada.....new cap has arrived..ada "stage" , "remix" , "rush" n lots la~!!!

n yet its time 2 chao d//haha..wanna go home n watch tv d so i go bak earlier..kekex..
having koey chap s my dinner 2gether wif my lovely 2nd aunty n den balik rumah d
sweetest moment..chattin wif her~ ^^

No comments: